Okay, so, first of all, I’m very sorry. My 2017 Christmas gift guide is so Wong-ly & fashionably late (hehe). But, in all honesty, this pretty much suits my personality.
Last year, you would have found me panicking in the middle of London’s Oxford Circus with the rest of London screaming, “what do they f*cking want…?!”.
In the hope that you’ll find it useful, I’ve designed this post to give you inspiration on what to gift your loved ones. With the help of my friends & family, I’ve tried to cover the very best.
Merry Christmas! Eat lots of yummy foods, spend and relish time with loved ones & enjoy the festivities. xxx
The Fitness Addict
The Beauty Babes
Mummy Wong’s Favourites
Sister Wong’s Favourites
Brother Wong’s Favourites
Daddy Wong’s Favourites
Don’t forget, many of us are fortunate to be able to give and receive gifts. Why not give back this Christmas? It’s been a cold winter for everyone but frightful for those with nowhere to go. Here’s how you can do your bit:
- Donate to Shelter, as they help our homeless find somewhere to live and get back on their feet.
- You can buy a gift at Save The Children who will give food, shelter & love to refugee children in Syria.
- Why not support your local Present Appeal and donate new, unwrapped toys and gifts for children. Click here to find your nearest Salvation Army Centre.
- Donate/buy dry food at your local food bank at your local supermarket.
- Age UK needs volunteers to talk our elderly. Call in Time is a free telephone befriending service for matching volunteers with older people.
Thanks for reading, let me know what you thought of my last-minute Christmas Gift Guide! Did I miss anything?
Location: North Pole